Sunday 17 December 2017

Signing off...

Well everyone, that is it for another Year in Room 13 at Stanley Avenue School. It has flown by and been such a great journey with the class. We had exciting news - that got shared in the last day or two - We won the Bunnings Christmas Tree competition in Te Aroha - using recycled materials. They all looked amazing and no one tree was judged the particular winner - we were asked to drop one down. I'm thinking the shredded paper one and all the old school reports :) Thanks to the class and the middle school team for the very emotional send off - I think every time I hear that Bryan Adams song I will tear up. It is all about the people - He tangata, he tangata, he tangata. That is what I will miss the most. Have a very Merry Christmas and Safe holiday, look out for each other next year and remember to #choosekind Love Sandie H Signing off for the last time as a teacher PS Forgot to remind you - Mrs H's Precept "Do the right thing, at the right time, for the right reasons - even when no one is looking" PPS - I'm hoping to share with you the response from Kobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment